- June 3, 2020
June 3, 2020
10:00 am - 11:15 am
- June 25, 2020
June 25, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Length: 75-minute session
- Review and discuss best practices for online learning
- Differentiate between a traditional syllabus and syllabus for an online course
- Explore various instructional design strategies to build on online course
- Best practices for Teaching Online
A broad level overview of general best practices for facilitating an online course from presence in the course site to communicating with students.
- Overview of Online Syllabus
Discussion on the what should be included in an online syllabus
that may not be in a traditional syllabus.
- Concept Mapping and Instructional Design of an Online Course
Overview of web-based instructional design including course mapping, module mapping and alignment.
Join our mailing list to be notified when this is offered again.